The GAP lab is based on Shenzhen Research Institue of Big Data (SRIBD) and the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen) (CUHKSZ), led by Dr. Xiaoguang Han. We are aiming to identify and bridge the reseach gaps, in the area of generalizing and analyzing images, videos and 3D content (e.g., points and meshes). The research field covers computer vision, computer graphics and machine learning. We are also doing applied reseach on intellegient medical image analysis and image-based weather forecasting.
We have opening positions of PosDoc, PhD, Mphil, Msc and visiting students, which are waiting for self-motivated talents. Please send me your resume if you are interested in.
-Generation and Analysis of
Pixels, Points and Polygons -
- we have three papers got accepted by ACMMM 2020.
- we have two papers got accepted by ECCV 2020 (one is selected as Oral).
- Our "Total3DUnderstanding" has been selected as Paper Award Nominees (~0.4%).
- we have two papers got accepted by CVPR 2020 (one is selected as Oral).
- we have two papers got accepted by ICCV 2019.
- Our "skeleton-bridged SVR" has been selected as CVPR 2019 Best Paper Finalist (~0.8%).
- we have two papers got accepted by CVPR 2019 (both of them are selected as Oral).
- we have one paper got accepted by AAAI 2019.
- our paper "CaricatureShop" got accepted by IEEE TVCG.
- our group got the first place at the Tianchi ICDM AI global challenge on Meteorology.